December 15, 2007

Just a Little Surprised for Me

Waks.....waks.....waks
I feel surprised in the night, it's surprised to me
At 21.30 he was come to my boardinghouse
I can't meet him before, but I can meet him in this time

He was teach me how to get him
He was accompany if I'm alone without him
I trust him
I don't know why I've become trust him
Our communicating started with the question about TINEM Telkomsel Kalimantan
After I chat with him
He was coming, thanks you for coming
Once again, Mr Seno thanks for coming

I'm sorry if I can't give you food and drink
I'm sorry if I make you feel tired when you look for my boardinghouse
It's crazy, crazy......crazy time
This is fantastic moment for today
I always wait a new surprise
Another man with another surprise
Wow.....wow....wow.....
You're crazy man

No comments:

Post a Comment