January 09, 2008

My Expectation in a New Moslem Year 1429 H


HAPPY NEW MOSLEM YEAR 1429 H

Make a wish in a new year
I wish I keep in Your loving
I wish I keep loving You, keep in healthy condition
I wish I could be a star
I wish I could be a winner
I wish I could be a nice person
I wish I could be a smart girl
I wish I could be a religious girl
I wish I could be a happines girl
I wish I could be a strong girl
I wish I could be a good career women
I wish I could give something special to my parents
I wish I could get my true love that really really love me
I wish I could be a bridgroom ~~kekeke
I wish I could get a good job with the new experiences
I wish I could realize my dreams, my imagination
I wish I could be CCNA, CCNP, CCIE ~kekeke
Wow... maybe it's imposible to me, I hope it's possible.

Ya Allah .... please realize my expectation.
I hope I always in Your way
Amiiin

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:25 AM

    selamat tahun baru Hijriyah.. :)

    ReplyDelete