November 30, 2007

Poverty in My Perseption

People who called poor if they can't fulfill their necessary. I've seen "Padamu Negeri" at 17 October 2007 on Metro TV. And give me the new inspiration, when they talking about Perda DKI that curious. With content the role of pavement trader. My social soul is blow up.

If some people have this perseption , I disagree with them. Because if we aren't give them helping, give them money, give them food. If we are have a negative thinking, so... when we are to perform a good deed. Don't have negative thinking. If we want to give them something, just give up. And be positive thinking.

See their face on the road, see them on the bridge, see with your heart, and you will be compassion. They don't want to make a poor person, I believe they have many dreams in their life. So.... when we help them to get up from their dream. I ever read email from my boss, that talk about the neighbour who can't enjoy in this life. My boss write email about the neighbour with cry. Because the neighbour can't fulfill their necessary, they can't buy something to breakfasting together with family. That's a pity.....


Some people said that people in Indonesia aren't smart, How they can smart, for fulfill their primary need, they can do it. I hope if you are smart people, give them a free education, a free training that can make a change for their life. I hope an entrepeneur in Indonesia care with this condition, and can make the big company to catch them. Because the government initiative can solve the problem, so we'll get the action by self.


Someday I remember my family in a hometown, they have a home industry, but just a little industry. I want to make a big company. Change UD. Minoki Putra to PT. Minoki Putra hahah. Yach... maybe my trade can catch them, bring them in a new life, in a real life. This is my perception, just for blow up my opinion about the poor man n girl. If my grammar so badly, I don't care, it's just try to write my thinking.




No comments:

Post a Comment